With the growing popularity of craft beers comes an increase in the amount of lounges and bars that cater to craft beer lovers. All around the country, different brewers are opening up their own breweries in order to share these tasty drinks, and Colorado is leading the pack in places to enjoy quality craft beer.
Dubbed “The Napa of Beer”, Denver is by far the most popular city in Colorado to enjoy a wide variety of craft beers. Denver boasts an amazing 74 breweries within a 100 miles, so if you are a craft beer enthusiast, Denver is the city to visit. Whether you explore the lounges, bars and breweries on your own, or you partake in a guided tour, here are some of the best places to get a good beer in Denver and the surrounding areas of Colorado.
1. Left Hand Brewing Company. Left Hand Brewing Company is a popular creator of fine craft beer that is extremely popular not only in Colorado, but around the country. Left Hand Brewing Company is located 45 minutes outside of Denver in Longmont, Colorado.
2. Avery Brewing. Located in Boulder, Avery Brewing makes some of the most unique beers in all of Colorado. If you want to try a truly different kind of beer, Avery Brewing is the place to go.
3. Great Divide Brewing Company. Great Divide Brewing Company is located in Denver and is the home to over 42 different types of beer.
4. Falling Rock Tap House. If you want a wide variety of tasty beers to choose from, you must visit Falling Rock Tap House. Located in Denver, Falling Rock Tap House boasts an impressive 60 beers on tap, and 80 bottled beers.
5. Strange Brewing Company. Strange Brewing Company is yet another brewery located in Denver and it carries 25 different beers. With beers like Cherry Bomb Stout and Powerhouse Porter, Strange Brewing Company is certain to have a beer that any beer love will want to drink.
These are only 5 of the numerous places to get a good, craft beer in Colorado. If you are a beer enthusiast and you love to try new beers, Colorado is the perfect place for you to visit.